Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get Rid Of Acne Safely And Quickly

Get Rid Of Acne Safely And Quickly

Acne can be a tough condition to have, it's hard to live a regular social life and have confidence in relationships and social circles when you have acne and pimples. There are many acne treatments and products but you have to watch which one's you are using because there are many acne treatments that are not safe and will cause harm to your health and body if used. I know this all too well because my brother was born with a birth defect because of an acne drug called accutane. My mom also had cancer years later and they found traces of accutane in her body during that time as well.


I have spent years and years and hundreds upon hundreds of dollars learning how to treat acne safely, naturally and quickly. I have not only spent time and money but I have also experimented on my own skin with many different natural remedies and methods. I even created a youtube channel named "Acne Erasing Secrets" for those looking to get rid of acne and have made more than 120 videos sharing my advice on how to get rid of acne and clear skin quickly from home.


Get Rid Of Acne Safely And Quickly

The first thing that you can begin to do right away when you have acne is to drink more water. Most people that have acne have it for several different reasons but one reason that seems constant for acne sufferers is dehydration. Many people that have acne seem to be dehydrated and seem to not drink enough water like the rest of the population generally. A good daily amount of water to drink is half of your body weight in ounces. So if you weigh 120 pounds then you should drink 60 ounces of water every day.


The next thing that you can begin doing is to watch what skin care and cosmetic products you use. I realized that there are many acne, skin care and cosmetic type of products out there and what I was using wasn't that beneficial to my health or my clear skin. I changed my shampoo, my face wash, my toothpaste and everything. You should only be using shampoo, soap, face wash and toothpaste that is natural. You should be able to swallow these products and be okay, if you cannot swallow do not use them on your skin or in your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment